- Temperature Range: -50 to 1,020°F (-10 to 549°C)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Response Time: < 0.8 seconds
- Emissivity**: Adjustable (0.1 to 1.0)
- Distance-to-Spot-Ratio*: 12:1
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Required Battery: One 9v (included)
*The farther the target, the larger the test area is. As the distance between the test object and TempTech increases, the size of the area being measured also increases. Below is a sample using the formula used to calculate the distance-to-spot-ratio.
Distance-to-Spot-Ratio x Test Object Size in Inches = Maximum Measure Distance in Inches
e.g. 12:1 x 2" = maximum measure distance of 24".
**See this table for emissivity values of some common materials.